Hmm, a funny day today. At last we managed to get out and begin hacking our way through the jungle commonly known as "the garden". The weather here's been so hit and miss for months we've not been able to get out to do it... That on top of the fact that neither of us wanted to do it made it difficult to keep on top of! Spent a really productive 3 hours or so in the garden. Even managed to keep working for the most part although I did stop for about 15 minutes to gossip with one of the neighbours.
Had some sad news today. One of my friends has died. Although she was easily old enough to be my great-grandmother I'll miss good old Cath. I've known her since I was 17 and what a lovely lass. Oh well, there's another funeral to go to. That'll be the fourth in as many weeks. My uncle Tony, my aunt Gladys, my best mate, Steve's mum and now Cath. I just about know all the words to Abide With Me off by heart now! LOL
You'll be thrilled to learn that I worked out how to change the title of the Blog. All you've got to do is change it! Isn't that thrilling!?!?
Probably going into Carlisle tomorrow morning. Supposed to be seeing a lady that I chat to once a month but I can't remember what time the appointment is so it'll be funny unless I ring first thing to find out what time my appointment is.
I've decided that I'm going to start adding more pictures of me and my escapades on here as time goes by. I think it'll be nice to see me in my holiday clothes for example. I think sandals with socks underneath is a style statement that not many can pull off.... I can (allegedly). You decide for yourselves and maybe you could tell me if I can. Don't contact me though unless you agree wholeheartedly as I'll have to cry... No pressure there then!
Tonight I've broken my tradition that I was on about yesterday about the "Blogging routine". Sorry to tell you that I'm sitting in the front room with my feet up with Martin sitting beside me doing his.... I can't tell you what he's doing as he'll fall out with me. I'll leave it up to your imagination but I guarantee that whatever you come up with it'll be far more interesting that what he's really upto. Really, we're dead sad in this house!
Weather was lovely today while we were doing the garden - 70 degrees! 35 in the morning and 35 in the afternoon! Ah, the old ones are the best!
See ya tomorrow!
Monday, 5 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment